Thursday, September 9, 2010

Story About Tech Deck

Brina's Bla Bla ...

oh, man .....
The month has not even started properly, and I've already spent so much money. ~ _ ~ '
Well, most of it is gone for new clothes on it.
This had to be again. =)

But all I want beisamen I'm still not.
xD I need a new winter jacket, my old I can not see everything and it will also have time for a new one.
belongings but unfortunately not yet found that I'm really pleased. > _>
be in the shops is also yet to find anything gescheides, and on the Internet I also found yet.
Although one or the other jacket I've seen in English shop's would have me fallen. ^ ^
But I do not know if I want to hit as customer technical.
If the part does not fit then it must be sent back yes, and that costs me too much money then.
And a new bag I can also still use good, my old bag also has been their best days behind him. xD
And a pair of shoes I need also, nothing expensive just a few fake Cucks. =)
share with the running around and I liked the fit on it as good as on everything. lol
Although a pair of boots for the winter I would like them too. ;)
Well, my birthday is so soon, as I can so one or the other can give. =)
and reserved for the Oct / Nov I did too. xD
Luckily must be paid only in November.
Did I even like the new Mozart L'Opera Rock album (Ultimate Collector) and pre-order (Prestige Edition) DVD must. \u0026lt;3
Well, the CD I'd buy myself maybe in November in Paris, but can the DVD I had the same beat. ^ ^
Because I do not know if I still get the spot. The
the (Prestige) version has a T-shirt and a calendar, etc. with it.
Since heart beats the same fan times higher. * _ *
Luckily I have my travel money together already, otherwise I would have real problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment