Saturday, June 30, 2007

Watch Bangbros For Free

I Sparfuchs

You can comment here or there .

came the last days, both the electricity bill and the housing costs story. Anyone who has been a nice additional payment had these letters always looks forward to a slight shudder.
stayed last year at my electricity bill consistently high and the associated costs, and therefore the rent went down to a few €. After I had upgraded all the lights on here dim energy-saving light bulbs I've secretly been a few euros less expected. And so it is: 27 euro less a month from now. The time is yet beautiful.
costs, ie primarily water consumption is always difficult to assess and after I was so down last time I had stepped on here with no reduction but rather expected to increase. But no, here it is 12 € less per month, so the bottom line is I'm saving now 29 € each month.
additional to my plasma donation income I ring so now become almost the era of prosperity one ... but only almost ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment