Sunday, March 14, 2010

Homemade Motor That Can Power A Toy Boat

Brina's Bla Bla ... Mozart L'Opera Rock

superior short and talk over with my Sis and a friend, it certainly looks that I from 19.11 - 22.11.2010 again go to Paris. =)

(That we will seek to slow one). xD

Well ... Hotel and ticket's I make everything clear. ^ ^ And if you now read
's ticket, for which the provider? Is
will probably more than aware of what I look at there or not?
Yes, I'll watch again three times "Mozart L'Opera Rock". =)
I admit .... I'm addicted to it! I am so slow to Fangirlie. ~ _ ~
But the piece is soooooooooooo great, the actors are all great and well ... why should not I in my old one more time get a little crazy?

Oh, and in October, I'm probably also again in Paris. xD
But then visit without theater, I see only to the city on ... again. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment