Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Does Bursitis Every Go Away

drug

You can comment here or there .

Everyone has their addictions. I have those three: Two
can be imagined:

  • cigarettes (Sports smoking)
  • Computer / Internet (otherwise we would not read some of you here and I would not ) Know
  • Nivea

The third point is rather funny, but it hits me harder than the other two points when the drug is not tangible.
I need the material. Once my hands come into contact with moisture, I feel that my hands are bone dry - then I need cream immediately, preferably from Nivea. And if there is none I'm really nervous. As hand cream methadone I would use in such cases even a Labello, simply because I do not abkann that dry feeling. That's why I dumped my always and everywhere Nivea various doses in the range of sizes. In his pants pocket, I've always, one in the car, a in the laptop bag. I am always well berĂ¼stet.
If I proceed with my nicotine addiction as well, I would not look unscathed across a border, it would be like I was smuggling cigarettes.
But I find the addiction first. I have smooth hands, a wrinkle-free face, what more could you want.
If I am rich again, I let me fill up a bathtub full of there with Nivea and I then put me in ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment