Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Underwear Fetish Stories

Bad Taste Re-Release

You can comment here or there .

re-release sounds like Re-Recall with pop stars, but so be it.
From now on there are old songs fresh on the plate. All the magic is 10 years, then I still had hair and was head banging.
The whole magic tool was created in the rehearsal room and was a multi-track machine Date namely analog baby.
We start with a classic from the bad press time, with
Moonlight at the Sea

pukes up her I'm going all the great songs of the album 'In Weed We Trust ' (yes, one was young, because you come to such titles) published here. Imposing a style of music in general is hard for me, which varies quite greatly from song to song. This is now a rather soft, since boards are still real girls. You can threaten me
quietly blows, I'm not itchy. All songs are published - we call it with the past

0 comments:

Post a Comment